Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vegan Wins!























Vegan cupcakes can get a bad rap. Honestly, I am a huge fan of vegan cupcakes! There is a vegan cupcakery just a few towns over and I am constantly choosing them over the traditional cupcake. I have also baked vegan cupcakes before and they are so moist and delicious! Check out Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

Last night on Cupcake Wars the winner was a Vegan cupcake baker from L.A. Personally, I thought Chloe shined through the entire episode, but even at the end it seemed really close!

Congratulations Chef Chloe!

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I'm a vegan and love sweets, please keep posting interesting stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Chloe won! Her cupcakes were gorgeous and I inspiring - I want make some vegan cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete