Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
My Holiday flavors are now available under "Seasonal"! Please give atleast 1 weeks notice for orders. Availability is running out!
Don't forget about my delicious Red Velvet cupcakes, made internet famous by Cupcakes Take the Cake in 2009! Contact me today for your orders!
What about your little pup? Want to get em something nutritious and fun?! I am taking orders for holiday dog treats! Cut in cute holiday shapes! Even gift wrapped and ready! Can come dipped in melted carob and sprinkled with seasonal colors!
Also, there is a fun partnership between the show and the Cupcake Corner Facebook game that I thought you might enjoy. I am strangely addicted to the game! You can make dozen of Cupcake War cupcakes! Check it out!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky or smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Reese's Pieces (optional)
- Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light. Add the egg and mix until fluffy. Add vanilla.
- Blend the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together well. Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough onto lightly greased baking sheets. (I normally use a floured tablespoon)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°.
- My extra tip is leave your cookies on the baking sheets for an additional 2 minutes after taking out of oven. They settle nicely.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
- Adour: Sandro Micheli www.adour-stregis.com
- BabyCakes NYC: Erin McKenna www.babycakesnyc.com
- baked: Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito www.bakednyc.com
- Billy's Bakery www.billysbakerynyc.com
- China Grill Management Catering: Alfredo Guaman www.chinagrillmgt.com
- Daniel: Dominique Ansel www.danielnyc.com
- Del Posto: Brooks Headley www.delpostonyc.com
- eater.com Contest Winner: Jessica Mogardo www.eater.com
- Eighty One: John Miele www.81nyc.com
- Fishtail by David Burke: Jennifer Domanski www.fishtaildb.com
- Godiva: David Funaro www.godiva.com
- Gotham Bar & Grill: Deborah Racicot www.gothambarandgrill.com
- Hotel Griffou: Anne Thornton
- Jean Georges: Johnny Iuzzini www.jean-georges.com
- Levain Bakery: Pamela Weekes and Connie McDonald www.levainbakery.com
- Locanda Verde: Karen DeMasco www.thegreenwichhotel.com
- MAD MAC: Florian Bellanger and Ludovic Augendre www.madmacnyc.com
- more: Patty Rothman www.morecupcakes.com
- Park Avenue Autumn: Richard Leach www.parkavenyc.com
- Ron Ben-Israel Cakes: Ron Ben-Israel www.weddingcakes.com
- “Rose's Heavenly Cakes”: Rose Levy Beranbaum and Jean-Francois Bonnetwww.realbakingwithrose.com
- Rouge Tomate: James Distefano www.rougetomatenyc.com
- Spigolo: Heather Fratangelo and Jen Kim
- Sweetiepie: Humberto Guallpa www.sweetiepierestaurant.com
- Telepan: Bill Telepan and Larissa Raphael www.telepan-ny.com
- The North Fork Table & Inn: Claudia Fleming www.northforktableandinn.com
- The Oak Room: Matthew O'Haver www.oakroomny.com
- The Sea Grill: Michael Gabriel www.patinagroup.com
- The Stanton Social: Jaime Sudberg www.thestantonsocial.com
- Tisserie: Gustavo Agudelo www.tisserie.com
- ‘wichcraft: Sisha Ortúzar www.wichcraftnyc.com
- Duncan Hines www.duncanhines.com
Monday, September 27, 2010
- Traditional White Cake made with White Chocolate Pudding frosted with Strawberry Buttercream.
- Super Moist Chocolate Cake with a Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Vanilla Bean Cake with Butter Vanilla Frosting.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Here is one of my favorite Fall recipes.
Wonderful treat on a chilly Sunday afternoon.
Pumpkin Pie Bars
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; grease foil. Mix flour, 1/4 granulated sugar and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and nuts.
RESERVE 1 cup oat mixture; press remaining onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 min. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs, pumpkin and spice with mixer until well blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and cinnamon.
BAKE 25 min.; cool 10 min. I normally let them cool completely, still them in the fridge to firm up, then cut. This is not a recipe you can immediately serve.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
I made this frightfully sinful cupcake from Hershey's unsweetened cocoa & Reese's peanut butter cups. Devil's food cake, baked with a mini peanut butter cup inside. Frosted with my delicious & super smooth peanut butter frosting! Topped with mini chocolate and peanut butter chips.
It's soooooo good it's scary!!!
Available now until October 31st!
Friday, September 10, 2010
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 cups of a jumbo-muffin tin (each 1-cup capacity) with extra-large cupcake liners. Butter and flour 12 cups of a mini-muffin tin, and tap out excess flour.
- Divide batter among muffin tins, filling each cup 1/2 full. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until testers inserted in centers come out clean, 8 to 9 minutes for mini cupcakes, and 40 to 45 minutes for large cupcakes. Let cool in pans on wire racks. (Cupcakes can be wrapped in plastic, and frozen for up to 1 month; thaw at room temperature before frosting.)
- Remove cupcake liners from large cupcakes, trim tops of each cupcake to create a flat surface, and reserve tops for another use. Flip cupcakes over. Spread 1 teaspoon frosting on top of each cupcake. Arrange 3 marshmallow halves on top of each (pictured right), cut sides down, pressing them into frosting. Spread 1 teaspoon frosting over each marshmallow trio.
- Trim tops of each mini cupcake to create a flat surface, and reserve tops for another use. Press 1 mini cupcake, cut side down, onto frosting-topped marshmallows.
- Spread 1/4 cup frosting over each cupcake stack to create a crumb coat, leaving a 1/4-inch unfrosted rim around bottom. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Divide fondant into 12 equal pieces. On a surface lightly dusted with cornstarch, roll a piece of fondant into a 1/4-inch-thick, 10-inch-wide circle. Center fondant over top of 1 frosted cupcake, smoothing downward and creating ruffles around the bottom. Press candy-coated seeds into soft fondant for eyes, remove, dot with royal icing to secure if desired, and then press seeds into icing. Repeat with remaining fondant, cupcakes, and seeds. Let fondant harden slightly at room temperature before serving.
Read more at Marthastewart.com: Ghost Cupcakes Recipe - MarthaStewart.com
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Honey spice cake, made with cinnamon and light brown sugar! Topped with Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
The Great Pumpkin
Pumpkin Pudding Spice cake with Pumpkin and Vanilla swirl Buttercream.
Sweet Vanilla cake or Chocolate cake topped with Orange colored frosting and cute 3-D Pumpkin topper! This is a colorful and delicious treat for Halloween!
Spice cake stuffed with Apple Pie filling, topped with a Cinnamon Vanilla Buttercream.
Inspired by Bram Stoker, this Red Velvet cupcake is drop dead delicious! Deep, dark Red Velvet cake topped with Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Vampire fang topping with gooey sugar blood!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
“Cupcakes aren’t just a dessert, they are a lifestyle.” -Stefanie
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Pupcakes - 2 dozen minis $40.00