Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disney Halloween Cupcakes!

Some might remember that I blogged about my 2009 Halloween experience at Walt Disney World. I was pretty happy to see so many varieties of Halloween cupcakes to choose from. The photograph below was taken at the Main Street Bakery at the Magic Kingdom. Remember my review of the black sugar frosting dying my teeth for the remainder of the morning? Embarrassing, but tasty!
























As many of you know already, I am a pretty big Disney fan. I vacation there atleast 1-2 times a year. It's my favorite place since I was a child. I stay pretty well informed on what is going on, so I was very excited to hear that Disney has another line of Halloween cupcakes for this years, "Not So Scary" event! Ghost cupcakes are just 1 of the adorable cupcakes to choose from! If you happen to visit, please send me a review! I would love to hear all about it!

1 comment:

  1. Those ghost cupcakes are absolutely adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete