Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Supporting the National Wildlife Federation



































I am always baking delicious treats and bringing them into my office. In fact, I have grown pretty popular at my job because of all my baked goods, especially my cupcakes! I thought, why not bake for charity and raise some money!? So today, I brought in 2 dozen cupcakes. 1 dozen vanilla bean butter cake cupcakes with vanilla frosting and 1 dozen vanilla bean butter cupcakes with chocolate fudge frosting. Each was decorated with white and blue sprinkles and various cute wildlife illustrations.

I asked for a small donation to raise money for the National Wildlife Federation. All the money is going directly to protecting wildlife impacted by the BP oil spill disaster. And, in exchange, they get a free cupcake baked by yours truly. It's a win, win!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for helping us protect wildlife on the gulf. Your cupcakes look delicious! What a creative and sweet thing to do. (pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle,
    It was my absolute pleasure baking my cupcakes and giving them away for charity! 24 cupcakes baked raised over $100 dollars. I will continue to raise awareness for your organization and hopefully hold more bake sales in the near future!

    ReplyDelete