Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vacation Cupcakes Part 2



















In a previous blog entry, I showcased some gorgeous cupcakes that I discovered while vacationing in Walt Disney World.

Next cupcake on the list, The
Butterfinger Cupcake from Starring Rolls Cafe at Hollywood Studios!

My husband and I always participate in the Disney Dining Plan. For 1 quick service meal, you get a beverage, an entree and a dessert! This was my dessert! Chocolate cake, fudge center, a mile high of yummy buttercream frosting, rolled in crushed Butterfingers. I ended up sharing, because it was enormous. To be honest, it would have been sensational with a nice cold cup of milk! Overall, the frosting to cake ratio was insane, but definitely worth it! Calories and all!

Next time you are in Hollywood Studios, check it out! It is also good for 1 snack on the dining plan!

ENJOY!



1 comment:

  1. Grrrrr I was just visitng all of the Disney parks last week! If only I'd had ur suggestions sooner.... oh well, next time...

    ReplyDelete