Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Is on her way to Chocolate Avenue!

The countdown begins! In 24 hours from now I will be in Hershey, PA! I am super excited. I haven't been there since I was a child. I have no memory of it either, except for the Hershey kiss light posts!

But what I am MOST excited about is, Sweets at the Hershey Hotel! Yes, there is an exclusive cupcakery at The Hershey Hotel! I can hardly contain myself! From what I have read, there are 3 sizes available: Taste, Classic and Signature! And with the list of flavors that they offer, I think I will be selecting multiple cupcakes to "Taste"! Like, Peanut Butter on Chocolate, which is moist chocolate cake with creamy Reese's Peanut Butter cup frosting! Or, what about, Smores?! Honey graham cracker cake coated with Hershey's chocolate glaze with a toasted marshmallow topping? Is your mouth watering yet? No? Ok, there is also Chocolate Cream pie cupcakes! Chocolate cake filled with Hershey's chocolate cream pie filling and topped with whipped cream. Yum, yum, yum! My mouth is salivating!

I intend on returning with a full review of the flavors and my experience!
Have a fantastic weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look really good! Have fun at Hershey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am supposed to go to Hershey in August... Once you come back, post all the tips you can so I know what to look for!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete