Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cupcake on Vacation!!

It seems like forever since my last post! I was happily vacationing in Central Florida for over a week. The sun was shining, the weather was gorgeous, and I had a great time playing in Walt Disney World.

This photograph is entitled, Cupcake on Vacation. I took this photograph while dining on The Boardwalk in Disney World. It pretty much sums up the whole feel of my vacation: sweet and relaxing.

This cupcake was a simple vanilla pound cake with (I think) swiss meringue. It wasn't too sweet. It was super light and silky. I purchased this cupcake at The Boardwalk Bakery. If you are planning on visiting Walt Disney World, I highly recommend their banana chocolate chip Mickey muffin, their eclair or one of these delicious cupcakes. It's definitely a place you wouldn't want to skip over!

No comments:

Post a Comment