Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...



















Just a few more days until Valentine's Day. I am taking my hubby and my pup up to Vermont for a nice 4 day weekend. I am most looking forward to snuggling by the fire, taking long walks in the snowy mountains, sleigh rides and certainly relaxation! 

I normally make everything from scratch, however when baking for my family or friends sometimes I am in a pinch and need to whip something up fast! Pressed for time this Valentine's Day? Want to add a little bubbly to your cupcakes, how about substituting some pink champagne instead of water to a quick box cake mix? Add a few drops of pink food coloring and you have yourself a lovely little treat! It's really simple and the cupcakes come out super light and fluffy. If you don't like a strong champagne taste, substitute half the champagne for water! It's that easy! Dress it up with some Valentine's Day sprinkles or conversation hearts and a quick buttercream. Mmmmm

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment